- Comments Policy
This blog is a public educational tool. The purpose is to help foster public discussions of dermatology-related themes. We hope that you will learn and share so that others may learn. Remember that this is a public site, and anyone in the world can read what you post, just as if you were posting it on a public billboard. We will maintain high standards for this blog consistent with its educational purpose and the standards we set. Treat others with respect, stay on topic, and please follow these rules.
Your grant of rights to us
When you post any comments or other material on our website, you give AvantDerm full and complete right to copy, distribute, publish, modify, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose and in any manner.
Our commitment to quality
AvantDerm retains the right to remove any material or posting for any reason in our sole discretion and the right to terminate a user’s access to this blog.
Do not post
- material that is obscene or defamatory.
- material that is threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, critical, or embarrassing to or about another person, group, or company.
- marketing materials, advertisements, or solicitations.
- material that is confidential.
- communications seeking or aimed at people to take action or directing people to other websites or materials.
- links to websites.
- chain letters or other communication that asks other users to repeat the message to others.
- the same note more than once or “spam.
- identifying information about yourself, including your full name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, social security number, or other information that could lead someone to know who you are or locate you. Do not include identifying information about another person.
- post or promote anything that could harm or disrupt computers or would allow others to inappropriately access a computer.
Of course, do not impersonate another person. Violating these rules could lead to your personal liability. You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference or viruses. Finally, we suggest that you keep your identification for posting or viewing comments to yourself.